Membership Services Representative - Richmond Parkway YMCA
We are seeking a Membership Services Representative at the Richmond Parkway YMCA who can help achieve the Y’s goals to bring families closer together, encourage good health, and foster connections through fitness, sports, enrichment activities and shared interests.
Responsibilities for this position:
- Provides excellent service to members, guests, and program participants.
- Conduct interviews and/or tours responsive to the needs of prospective members; sells memberships and completes appropriate documentation, paperwork and data entry for sales; handles all monetary transactions according to protocol.
- Builds exceptional relationships with members; helps members connect with one another and the YMCA.
- Handles and resolves membership concerns and informs supervisor of unusual situations or unresolved issues.
- Applies YMCA policies and protocols dealing with member services or any emergencies.
Included in the job:
- 1 year of experience in serving customers, sales or related field
- Excellent relationship building and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and other computer programs necessary to perform the duties of the job
- Ability to relate effectively to diverse groups of people from all social and economic
- segments of the community
- CPR/AED and First Aid provided by the YMCA
This job is for you if you have:
- Great customer service experience
- Excellent listening and facilitation skills
You might also have:
- Membership or retail experience
- Interest in fitness and wellness programming
Available to work:
- 10-15 hrs week; more hours may be available
- Monday-Friday, early morning and afternoon/evening shifts available
Part-time, starting at $16/hr DOE
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer