Workforce Development Success Manager
The Workforce Development Success Manager, who reports to the Vice President of Early Childhood Impact, is responsible for mentoring and supporting early childhood apprentice Teachers in their college classes and teaching assignments. In addition, this position is responsible for managing program services such as on the job training and child care for participants. The position is full time, exempt. When school is in session, the job requires weekday evening and Saturday work. The schedule is flexible during out of school breaks.
- Manage apprenticeship program enrollment and participant progress, including reporting accountability to internal and external stakeholders
- Facilitate mentors and field placement for apprentices and support them in on the job training assignments.
- Manage responsive support services such as child care, tutoring and technology needs to ensure apprentice success
- Special workforce initiative projects.
- Masters Degree from an accredited college or university with major in one of the following disciplines: Education, Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Four years’ experience in an Administrative/HR capacity
- High level of computer/tech proficienc
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Criminal record clearance, and health requirements including TB and immunizations
- Competitive pay
- Excellent health and dental benefits
- Vacation, holiday and sick leave
- Outstanding training and development
- Retirement plan with 10% matching from the organization
- Membership to all YMCA’s
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org