Program Assistant - Early Childhood Impact
The Program Assistant, who reports to the Center Director, is responsible for the general clerical support of the locations/departments of assignment. The position is full time, hourly.
- Data entry/filing/documentation
- Coordination/scheduling/preparation for program activities
- Customer service including assisting families with applying to enroll in the program
- Assistance with special projects
- Travel required
- Bilingual/biliterate in English and Spanish Required
- AA degree or two years of equivalent coursework
- High level computer skills
- At least two years of experience working in a fast paced, diverse environment
- Competitive pay
- Excellent health and dental benefits
- Vacation, holiday and sick leave
- Outstanding training and development
- Retirement plan with 10% matching from the organization
- Membership to all YMCA’s
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit the following to Ristyn Woolley at email@example.com
Applications submitted without the follow will not be considered.
- YMCA Application
- Copy of degrees
- Transcripts for college coursework (official or unofficial)